Kareena Private Hospital Visiting Hours
When you visit our hospital, you’ll need to use the state government check-in app. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in Australia, we also recommend checking if any visitor restrictions are in place before coming to hospital. You can do this by calling us or checking our COVID-19 information page.
As of 6pm Friday, 22 April 2022 masks remain mandatory on public transport, planes, and indoors at airports, hospitals, aged and disability care facilities, and corrections facilities.
- Patients: Where tolerated patients should wear a level one surgical mask when outside of their room, and when staff are in attendance in the patient’s room
- Visitors: All visitors must wear masks. Level one surgical masks should be worn. Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear masks
All visitors to Kareena Private Hospital must:
- Check in via the QR Code at the front entrance
- Be asymptomatic
- Have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (children under the age of 12 should have received at least one vaccine)
- Wear a mask during the visit (children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask)
- Not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
- Not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 test
- Not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days
- Attend only within ward visiting hours, which currently are:
- Maternity Ward: 2pm – 4pm & 7pm – 8pm
- ICU: Per arrangement with ICU Manager
- Kingsway Ward & Cook Ward: 10am – 12pm & 3pm – 8pm
- Endeavour Ward: 12pm - 1pm & 3pm – 8pm
*Due to space restrictions, there are still to be no visitors to day surgery.
*Please Note: Visiting hours may change**