The Luxe Way - A premium service offered to all of our patients
- Guaranteed 4 night stay in your own private room with 24 hour access to experienced midwives following a normal natural birth and 5 night stay following a caesarean birth.
- High Tea - A complimentary high tea is offered for you to enjoy with your partner and visitors. You will have the choice of which day you would like to receive your high tea, allowing you to plan a small celebration with your loved ones.
- Personalised education classes after the birth of your baby in the comfort of your own room, education will be delivered with the aim to empower, promote and educate you on infant feeding, bath bathing and parenting skills during your hospital stay.
- All baby needs supplied includes nappies, wipes, bedding, bunny rug and infant formula if needed.
- Wireless CTG monitoring in the birthing suite, for more information click here to read about monitoring your baby when you are in labour (hyper link to `your birth page’)
- Facilities for your partner or support person to stay with you for the entirety of your stay, with all meals provided*
- Access to our Deluxe Parenting Suites*
- New beginning show case pack filled with small gifts for you and your baby
- Access to on call lactation consultants during your admission on the Maternity Ward.
- 24 hour access to a patient pantry, filled with fresh fruit, savoury snacks and light refreshments for you and your partner to enjoy.
- 24 hour access to an experienced midwife via telephone after discharge to help answer any queries that you may have once home with your baby
- Antenatal education classes*
- Access to a private photographer to capture precious early memories of your new baby*
* Please note there is a cost involved for this service which may not be covered by your health fund
Deluxe Parenting Suites
Kareena Private Hospital offers the option of Deluxe Parenting Suites to provide couples the opportunity to stay together in hospital after the birth of their baby and share the wonderful experience together.
Parenting Suites are designed to enhance your postnatal experience by enabling partners to stay and be completely involved in the care of your newborn baby.
Deluxe Parenting Suites include:
- A large room with double bed, refurbished bathroom and contemporary décor
- All meals for you and your partner
- Complimentary toiletry packs
- 50 inch television with Foxtel and Wi-Fi
- Daily newspaper
- Access to Lactation Specialist services post discharge