The Luxe Way - A premium service offered to all of our patients
- Guaranteed 4 night stay in your own private room with 24 hour access to experienced midwives following a normal natural birth and 5 night stay following a caesarean birth.
- High Tea - A complimentary high tea is offered for you to enjoy with your partner and visitors. You will have the choice of which day you would like to receive your high tea, allowing you to plan a small celebration with your loved ones.
- Personalised education classes after the birth of your baby in the comfort of your own room, education will be delivered with the aim to empower, promote and educate you on infant feeding, bath bathing and parenting skills during your hospital stay.
- All baby needs supplied includes nappies, wipes, bedding, bunny rug and nutrition for feeding if needed.
- Wireless CTG monitoring in the birthing suite, for more information click here to read about monitoring your baby when you are in labour (hyper link to `your birth page’)
- Facilities for your partner or support person to stay with you for the entirety of your stay, with all meals provided*
- Access to our Deluxe Parenting Suites*
- Access to on call lactation consultants during your admission on the Maternity Ward.
- 24 hour access to a patient pantry, filled with savoury snacks and light refreshments for you and your partner to enjoy.
- 24 hour access to an experienced midwife via telephone after discharge to help answer any queries that you may have once home with your baby
- Antenatal education classes*
- Access to a private photographer to capture precious early memories of your new baby*
* Please note there is a cost involved for this service which may not be covered by your health fund
Deluxe Parenting Suites
Expect the best when you’re expecting
Make your stay one to remember in our private Deluxe Parenting Suites. Designed to enhance your experience, our Deluxe Parenting Suite provides you and your partner with a space to relax and rejuvenate as you both spend time getting to know your baby.
To make your experience as special as possible, our Deluxe Parenting Suite features:
- Large room
- Double bed
- Partner meals
- Patient/partner parking (not available for third party parking)
- Celebratory welcome gift
- Fruit bowl (replenished daily)
- Classic collection of personal amenities
- Partner accommodation
- 50 inch television upgrade
$165 per night * subject to availability
Levels of hospital cover vary between private health insurers and health insurance products.
Some hospital policies may include a ‘family in-hospital benefit’ (or similar benefit) for partner accommodation and meals. You are encouraged to contact your private health insurer to discuss if your hospital policy includes any *additional benefits which may be claimed.
If you wish to stay in a Deluxe Parenting Suite, please inform our friendly staff on admission who will be happy to assist you. For enquiries, please contact us on (02) 9717 0223
To download the brochure, click here.