Visiting Hours and Parking
Visitors are recognised as an important part of sharing the joy of the birth of your new baby. Please encourage visitors to attend within designated visiting hours (2.00pm to 4.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm daily). Outside of visiting hours our mums and babies are busy resting, feeding and been seen to by our staff.
We ask that any visitors who are unwell, or suffering from coughs, colds, gastro type illness or known infectious diseases, should not come into the Maternity Ward to reduce the risk of spread of infection to mothers and babies.
Visiting hours and rest periods are as follows:
- Visiting Hours are 2.00pm to 4.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm daily
- Strictly no visiting during the rest period 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- Partners are welcome anytime
- Please advise your family and friends that No Visiting is allowed whilst you are in Delivery Suite, following your birth when you are ready for visitors let them know you or your support person will contact them when it is time to come to the hospital
- We ask that visitors leave promptly at 8pm, this is to ensure other patients are not disturbed. Children visiting the hospital must be supervised at all times.
Kareena Private Hospital has paid parking available in an onsite car park, for more information please click here.