End to End Family Care
Kareena Private is the only private hospital in NSW offering end-to-end care for your family in one beautiful location. You will be fully supported through fertility treatment, birth care and your transition into life with a baby.
City Fertility Miranda
We are proud to announce the opening of a custom-built IVF laboratory right here at Kareena Private Hospital.
City Fertility Sydney Miranda has added a custom-built IVF laboratory to its already well-established services in the Sutherland Shire.
The new IVF laboratory, is fully equipped with quality-controlled embryology culturing systems and equipment as well as advanced rapid freezing technology.
The full-service IVF clinic offers an advanced level of fertility care, with a dedicated and experienced team of fertility specialists, beautiful consulting rooms, a custom-built laboratory, and the latest advances in fertility treatment.
City Fertility Sydney Miranda is be serviced by our renowned and dedicated specialists including Dr Andrew Zuschmann, Dr Amani Harris, and Dr Dean Conrad.
The team of fertility specialists can be there with you from conception to delivery of your baby.
At The City Fertility you can be sure you benefit from:
- Continuity of care by seeing the same specialist throughout your journey
- Proven success rates
- World-class laboratories and scientific research
- A scientific leadership team with over 60 years combined experience
- A comprehensive range of services to suit your individual fertility needs. City Fertility also offers genetic testing and donor programs, with specialists providing continuity of care through gynaecological and obstetrics services.
For Information about Kareena Private's IVF Laboratory click here
For more information on City Fertility Miranda please click here
Gidget House at Kareena Private
At Kareena Private Hospital, as a routine inclusion of our antenatal care, we are very pleased to be working with the Gidget Foundation Australia to ensure not only the physical health but also the emotional wellbeing of expectant and new parents.
We are pleased to announce the opening of Gidget House at Kareena Private Hospital. Gidget House is located on Level 3. The Gidget House psychologist is available Tuesdays 9am to 1.30pm. To make an appointment contact Gidget Foundation Australia on 1300 851 758.
The Gidget Foundation Australia, a not for profit organisation, provides support services for families suffering emotional distress during pregnancy and early parenting and offers education and awareness programs for health professionals and the community.
The Gidget Foundation Australia’s mission is:
To promote the importance of emotional wellbeing amongst expectant and new parents, their healthcare providers and the wider community to ensure that those in need receive timely, appropriate and supportive care.
The Gidget Foundation Australia provides a wide-range of support and educational resources including:
- Gidget Emotional Wellbeing Screening Program - preadmission midwife support for pregnant women at selected hospitals.
- Gidget House - 10 free clinical psychological sessions for expectant and new parents in person at various locations.
- Start Talking Telehealth Program - seven free clinical psychological sessions for expectant and new parents via video call.
To find out more about our Gidget Foundation Australia Emotional Wellbeing Program here at the hospital run in conjunction with the Gidget Foundation Australia, please click here.
For further information on the Gidget Foundation Australia, its history, personal stories, resources and support services please visit the website here.
Click here for further information and Resources